Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reading WWII Weekend - 2011

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Kilroy's will be there in force with several exciting new scenarios to try out!

See you there, Mary S.
As Mary said, we (Kilroy's Homefront Commandos) will be there with some great new scenarios. Shall we give our fellow Loungers a little hint as to what to expect?
Of course, as in the past couple of years, we will gladly host the FL lunch at WWII Weekend on Saturday if the interest is there. Fred, thank you for posting the link with the photos from last year. While looking though the photos on that thread I had to pause when I came to the photo of my late father. He really enjoyed WWII Weekend the past two years, especially last year when he got to ride on the halftrack and got a new M1943 field jacket like the one he had when he was in the Army. Even though my father isn't with us anymore, his field jacket will be there with us at our building. It'll be hanging on a peg as though he is there with us. In a sense, he will be...

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
He will be there with us, Kilroy. As will all who fought beside him. That's a big part of why we do this, isn't it? Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Helen and I will take care of the lunch arrangements. It will probably be a similar menu as in the past. We've got a new flavor of lunchtime libation, though. Will post details as we get closer. -- Fred H.

cco23i

A-List Customer
I wish we would have recieved the info sooner as we would have come. All well, maybe next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner