Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real McCoys Buco J-100 size 42 Black Shinki Teacore Very Little Wear $850 Shipped

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just received this beautiful from a forum member and unfortunately, most pass it along due to fit issues. After careful inspection, the only indication I could find that this jacket has been worn is a slight rub at one of the cuff helms. The jacket is constricting for me at the armholes and across the back of the shoulders when zipped. I have been physically active all my life and still work out 5 days a week including sets of 10 military pull-ups. So I not broad-shouldered by frame but have developed mussel structure at my shoulders and upper back.
I agree with the OR poster measurements and will post the measurements I get.
Pit to pit 22'' to 22 1/4"
Back from the base of collar 26"
Sleeves from the shoulder along curve 26
Neck to cuff along arm curve 31"
Shoulders a straight line 19 1/2"
What feels like to me smaller high armholes.
Add 3% if not funding F&F If you check through the classifies you will see I completed more than a few sales without complaint.
For reference, I have two original Buco jackets sized 44 with pit to pit 22" that fit me well. I wear an original Buco J-100 sized 46 that is loose on me. Last month I tried on an original Buco J-100 size 44 pit to pit 22" and it fit sung like my two size 44 Buco jackets

front.jpeg
left front.jpeg
right side.jpeg
back.jpeg
front top.jpeg
inside collar.jpeg
pocket.jpeg
linning.jpeg
sales tag.jpeg

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The jacket fits at my waist, the sleeve length is good cuffs just past my wrist with arms hanging at my side. Smaller tapered arms and I have fare sized arms.
I not sure of your size but I know this jacket would not work for Ton, based on seeing him wearing the Cal Leather cafe-racer I now own. That Cal is a perfect just sung fit on me.

Cheech

A-List Customer
Hi Jon,
I paid for this yesterday evening. If it didn't go through, I need to know. Please PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner