Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

real mcoy's type b-3 made new zealand

frantz

New in Town
Hello everyone
I am 52 years old I live in France I am passionate about the leather jackets.
I go through the google translator please excuse my spelling errors thanks.
I did not see the place to report if the administrators would want to load it would be fine.
First of all a big thank you to all of you since 2015 I was able to read your post regarding the B-3 type jacket and I did a lot of things.
I have in my possession a jacket type B-3 it is new and has never been wearing it is size 40 R despite an important diet I can not wear it is a Real Mcoy's fired in New Zealand late of the 90s
I would like to have your opinions ca would be very interesting thank you
now place photos
marque.jpg face avant.jpg profile droite.jpg profile gauche.jpg face arriere.jpg talon.jpg sangle taille.jpg col 01.jpg col 02.jpg made in.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Thios is the right place to put the jacket if you want to sell it. It's a beautifully put together piece from a well-respected maker, so I doubtg you'll have much problem in finding a buyer. It would be worth adding a list of measurements (pit to pit, sleeve length, back length, width at waist, labelled size, that sort of thing), that will help you sell. Also, a price you'd be willing to accept.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hello everyone
I am 52 years old I live in France I am passionate about the leather jackets.
I go through the google translator please excuse my spelling errors thanks.
I did not see the place to report if the administrators would want to load it would be fine.
First of all a big thank you to all of you since 2015 I was able to read your post regarding the B-3 type jacket and I did a lot of things.
I have in my possession a jacket type B-3 it is new and has never been wearing it is size 40 R despite an important diet I can not wear it is a Real Mcoy's fired in New Zealand late of the 90s
I would like to have your opinions ca would be very interesting thank you
now place photos
View attachment 86252 View attachment 86253 View attachment 86254 View attachment 86255 View attachment 86256 View attachment 86257 View attachment 86260 View attachment 86261 View attachment 86262 View attachment 86263
Belle piece , nice jacket.
It will find a new home surely and very fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW