Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Jacket Acquisitions... Tron Themed

Navin323i

Practically Family
Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've posted up any jackets. It's been a crazy year with multiple procedures/surgeries on my heart... some of which I had to shell out a crazy amount of out of pocket expenses (last surgery cost me over $4100!) So I haven't been able to add much to my leather jacket collection and even had to cancel my Aero jacket order earlier this year... however, I will be placing a new Aero order later this year when I can afford it.

Anyhow, one of my favorite movies of all time happens to be Tron (both the original and recent Tron movies) and I have quite a collection of Tron-related items. I wound up getting a good deal on this jacket from someone who bought this from the jacket manufacturer.

The jacket is a motorcycle jacket that comes with removable armor that I have already removed so the jacket is more comfortable to wear. The jacket feels great to wear and the jacket lights up when light hits it (like the camera flash).

The second jacket is a limited edition Adidas jacket made a few years ago. Pics are below...

TronLJ1.jpg

TronLJ2.jpg

TronLJ3.jpg

TronLJ4.jpg

TronLJ5.jpg

TronLJ6.jpg

TronAdiColor1.jpg

TronAdiColor2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Navin

Metatron

One Too Many
There's just something so bold about posting your tron jacket on a predominantly retro inspired forum. I love it. :D

Edit: But then Tron is retro sci fi after all. Not so crazy in retrospect. ;)

Navin323i

Practically Family
There's just something so bold about posting your tron jacket on a predominantly retro inspired forum. I love it. :D

Edit: But then Tron is retro sci fi after all. Not so crazy in retrospect. ;)

Haha! You're right! I never thought about it like that, but you're right... definitely retro sci fi. :D

Anders

One of the Regulars
That's awesome! Of course, I would never quite feel like I was doing that jacket justice unless I was riding a light-cycle...

Nice disc props too, where did those come from?

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Nice jacket. Must be soo cool to get a remake of your all time favourite movie.
The jacket is nerdy but I understand the feeling of wanting a jacket like that, Im a StarTrek-fan and always wanted Picards suede-jacket:

Picard.jpg

:D:D

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hi Navin!

Good to hear from you.
Those jackets aren't really my cup of tea but that doesn't matter; they're yours. They are a good fit though. (See, I did say something nice!) As long as you're happy my friend!
Stay healthy and get that Aero order cranked up and moving!

Best regards, coffee

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
Not my type of jacket, but it is way cool. Showed my fiance's seven year old the "classic" Tron, as he calls it, a few weeks back. I thought he would be bored with it since the graphics are a bit dated, but he really liked it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner