Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

red devil fit checks & evolution

yellowfever

One of the Regulars
Yep! I'm sold on this pattern! Love the collar, I thought it was a little too much but it's well shaped and looks great!

Wow what a wonderful thread, how did I miss this first time around? Some really fantastic jackets there and I love the adventurous range of colours, leathers and designs you’ve gone for over time... he who dares, wins! And you got some real winners there...

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow what a wonderful thread, how did I miss this first time around? Some really fantastic jackets there and I love the adventurous range of colours, leathers and designs you’ve gone for over time... he who dares, wins! And you got some real winners there...

That is indeed the fun part, to keep exploring styles and trying something different. The beauty of it, is that is endless, and this forum is a great source of inspiration :D

red devil

And I did end up getting a CHP, it is a trim size 42

ByKJ7Jw.jpg

gB0bLfB.jpg

M1ZXYzW.jpg

LE4a9CT.jpg

bbTlXyx.jpg

zxBkDMq.jpg

Qnk6LH6.jpg

rB8YCrn.jpg

jKCU9yQ.jpg

nqrej2r.jpg

Thinking I need to make a custom badge, maybe the red devil badge :D

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations. If I knew it - was talking to someone about a Cal about an hour ago:) Very good fit! I haven't paid too much attention to a LW CHP till today. Btw. a red CHP would be a one of a kind CHP...probably future 2050 CHP or so :D

red devil

Awesome. I think I will go get mine out of storage. Looks great.

Not a bad idea, it is really has a lot going for it! :)

Congratulations. If I knew it - was talking to someone about a Cal about an hour ago:) Very good fit! I haven't paid too much attention to a LW CHP till today. Btw. a red CHP would be a one of a kind CHP...probably future 2050 CHP or so :D

It is funny, it took me a long time to figure out what makes it cool! A red one would definitely be a lot of fun! With black mouton collar :D

$#/+ is dope -period. Did you just receive it?

Some time ago, was a bit tight, but I got rid of some more excess around the waist :)

Tell us to lose weight for health and we will ignore it, tell us it is for jacket and... lol

red devil

This is incredible!!!!
Everything screams class-act from the hide to the collar shape. Those details are beautiful.
Way to go both of you!

can we see how it looks un-zipped?

red devil

This is incredible!!!!
Everything screams class-act from the hide to the collar shape. Those details are beautiful.
Way to go both of you!

can we see how it looks un-zipped?

It was certainly made with love! :D

It will take some pics when I get the chance, problem is that the weather has been completely chaotic recently, and I just need to be around to take the pic at the right time. So give me a couple of day or so :)

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Time to update this thread with a new jacket, this time a jacket by Dave Sheeley, thanks @Maverickson for this beauty!

Ed7GfHe.jpg

sUS6VcA.jpg

h4lhwZn.jpg

U3EAfRC.jpg

wZqfKVw.jpg

TSbzSv9.jpg

This is a remake of this one
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/dave-sheeley-30s-monarch-aviator.100602/

That original one was too big, but luckily it went to a very good home! Dave was very patient in dealing with my fluctuating weight. And you can see the result here. The jacket is very comfortable.
Wow! Just wow, im definitely happy for you, an I say that because I want one too. Definitely Dave's best pattern, so bad @$$ , . ... that jacket is cash. .cash money

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Time to update this thread with a new jacket, this time a jacket by Dave Sheeley, thanks @Maverickson for this beauty!

Ed7GfHe.jpg

sUS6VcA.jpg

h4lhwZn.jpg

U3EAfRC.jpg

wZqfKVw.jpg

TSbzSv9.jpg

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/dave-sheeley-30s-monarch-aviator.100602/

That original one was too big, but luckily it went to a very good home! Dave was very patient in dealing with my fluctuating weight. And you can see the result here. The jacket is very comfortable.
Its gonna happen, me an Sheeley shall do the dance

Ed7GfHe.jpg

sUS6VcA.jpg

h4lhwZn.jpg

U3EAfRC.jpg

wZqfKVw.jpg

TSbzSv9.jpg

Wow!! It’s like an Arcaidia cross zip! Great design!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

red devil

Got this from @jpk_NJ who has been great to deal with, Thanks again! :D

I now get the love for Vanson, although they still seem under-represented here. There is something really solid about their craftsmanship, when you hold it, you know that it is a serious piece of kit.

It is my first Vanson, I couldn't resist that special Chopper. It is a bit tight on me, but it still works for me. What do you think?

TxBy5U9.jpg

rZejlK5.jpg

9piSXUO.jpg

CdRmL1P.jpg

7dFXUEp.jpg

MQ1yLFF.jpg

YXfHol9.jpg

h5tysv7.jpg

jUoegqw.jpg

13nSyg8.jpg

JTcqRu2.jpg

Forum statistics