Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

red devil fit checks & evolution

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Got this from @jpk_NJ who has been great to deal with, Thanks again! :D

I now get the love for Vanson, although they still seem under-represented here. There is something really solid about their craftsmanship, when you hold it, you know that it is a serious piece of kit.

It is my first Vanson, I couldn't resist that special Chopper. It is a bit tight on me, but it still works for me. What do you think?

TxBy5U9.jpg

rZejlK5.jpg

9piSXUO.jpg

CdRmL1P.jpg

7dFXUEp.jpg

MQ1yLFF.jpg

YXfHol9.jpg

h5tysv7.jpg

jUoegqw.jpg

13nSyg8.jpg

JTcqRu2.jpg
Awsome jacket. I sold it to jpkn NJ because it was to small on me, it made me order a custom one from vanson. It's a crazy cool jacket an the pattern is straight up comfortable. Im still waiting on my custom chopper by the way. I ordered it in January, official date in computer is feb 11th for some reason. I actually purchased from leftfields owner because vanson is using cxl leftover from the commando gold run. Great jacket you have, Paul cox

I now get the love for Vanson, although they still seem under-represented here. There is something really solid about their craftsmanship, when you hold it, you know that it is a serious piece of kit.

It is my first Vanson, I couldn't resist that special Chopper. It is a bit tight on me, but it still works for me. What do you think?

TxBy5U9.jpg

rZejlK5.jpg

9piSXUO.jpg

CdRmL1P.jpg

7dFXUEp.jpg

MQ1yLFF.jpg

YXfHol9.jpg

h5tysv7.jpg

jUoegqw.jpg

13nSyg8.jpg

JTcqRu2.jpg
Looks outstanding!! Man that detail on the kidney panel is just so cool. That jacket is straight up bad ass!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Awsome jacket. I sold it to jpkn NJ because it was to small on me, it made me order a custom one from vanson. It's a crazy cool jacket an the pattern is straight up comfortable. Im still waiting on my custom chopper by the way. I ordered it in January, official date in computer is feb 11th for some reason. I actually purchased from leftfields owner because vanson is using cxl leftover from the commando gold run. Great jacket you have, Paul cox

Did you ask for any special custom mods? Or just a regular CXL Chopper?
I really look forward to seeing that!

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

TxBy5U9.jpg

rZejlK5.jpg

9piSXUO.jpg

CdRmL1P.jpg

7dFXUEp.jpg

MQ1yLFF.jpg

YXfHol9.jpg

h5tysv7.jpg

jUoegqw.jpg

13nSyg8.jpg

JTcqRu2.jpg
So cool and what a fit. Super nice touch on the back design too

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Can't say I am surprised you ordered one! Really curious to see how it comes out!

I am now thinking that a red version would be really cool lol

Looks outstanding!! Man that detail on the kidney panel is just so cool. That jacket is straight up bad ass!

I really like the detail, as well, it is one of the features that made me jump for it. Interestingly, I think it works, because their pattern is really well balanced. I do not think that many other makers could pull off these details tastefully.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Badass jacket! Seriously, you pull it off even better than me! Post an update after that stiff x150 hide is fully broken in and soft like Jmaxs. But I could tell that ones going to need a heavy beating to give !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner