Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Repro Ladys Vintage Items for sale!

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I lost weight recently and now need to sell some beautiful things. :(

First up:
blpinkcincher_lg.jpg

This waist cincher(the brand name escapes me right now:eusa_doh: ) in a size 2x/34" waist. I am asking $15 for it including shipping, I just need it gone!

This sweater from Rocket Originals in size 40,
rockeyoriginal.jpg

But in green and oatmeal, not the color combination shown. Great sweater just doesnt fit anymore. I would like to get $ 30 including shipping.SOLD!

Samantha

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
I love the sweater- have you got a picture of the green tone, or can you describe it better? I checked the site but the only greens listed are 2 zigzag sweaters in "olive and stone").

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
The sweater is the same combo as the red/grey but green and oatmeal. Same stripe combination. They dont have the sweater picture b/c they don't sell it anymore.

Miss Bella hell- yes the bust is 40" and waist is 36" unstrechted and up to 40" streched.

Samantha

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
retrogirl1941 said:
The sweater is the same combo as the red/grey but green and oatmeal. Same stripe combination. They dont have the sweater picture b/c they don't sell it anymore.

Miss Bella hell- yes the bust is 40" and waist is 36" unstrechted and up to 40" streched.

Samantha
Sorry for any misunderstanding- I get that it's the same stripe style, but I was actually wondering whether the sweater's green is an olive green like the others shown on the website, or another tone of green (e.g. bright/light/dark/celery/etc?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy