Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
I dont know if anyone is interested but Klaxon Howl is doing a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to open a NY pop up shop. Im a huge fan of all the stuff they make. Literally 3/4 of my closet is Klaxon Howl stuff. All of the rewards for making pledges are really low prices on their stuff. Im going for the limited edition japanese chambray shirt which is something they are only going to make for the campaign. The watch cap is really great too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/959846303/klaxon-howl-new-york-pop-up

Tiger Stripe shorts
6d8f216c75531f2fe998608ffc5e96cc_large.JPG

Japanese Chambray Shirt
aa4e2cd933977ad5a366c9d897d3f1d4_large.JPG

Cali Slim 1950s cut jeans (These are the only jeans I wear. They fit really great. Retail on these is around $300.
b66dc1cf002a881a855eeb7b06b148ab_large.JPG

Tee Shirt
bf56c13ef23635dfc9bd4750b668c4ca_large.JPG

Watch Cap
b8d5c46573ddd9bd5f637253558f4aa2_large.jpg

ec8d1eba37a6147ca3b4a7e385889e9f_large.jpg

Also, I dont work for Klaxon Howl at all I just really like what they do and the fact that they are based out of Toronto and everything is made here is pretty cool.

Hey thanks for the kickstarter link, I really like the chambray shirt...FWIW. I backed the project.. You guys should check it out.

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
The only thing about Klaxon Howl is that their web presence sucks a lot. I tell them regularly that they need to get on top of that. I happen to live down the street from the store so I get to see all the stuff you cant really see unless you actually go in there. The prices are pretty good and the quality is amazing. Ive had some shirts from them for over 2 years now and worn them quite hard over that time and they are still holding up great. Here are some photographs I took of their new spring summer line thats coming out in the next week or two.

122.jpg

124.jpg

126.jpg

128.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

134.jpg

136.jpg

138.jpg

140.jpg

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
142.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

153.jpg

155.jpg

157.jpg

159.jpg

161.jpg

So much good stuff. Im patiently waiting for the denim half zip to arrive. Its one of the nicest denim shirts Ive ever seen. Im also going to pick up the camo pants from the suit. I have a pair of wool pants in the same fit and I really like them.

If you want to check out more photos from the show click the following link..

http://jessbaumung.com/web/klaxonhowl_ss2013/

Last edited:

Gene

Practically Family
I'm actually out of California and living in New Orleans now...I'm pretty nomadic these days!

...and I got the jacket the NEXT day! Talk about good service . The denim feels like a lighter oz. but that makes for a good all-year jacket. Details are fantastic, I ordered a size up from my normal medium and fits well. Is recommend it!

Last edited:

Gijoe

A-List Customer
I received today a mister freedom Hacendado Sack coat.
Best Sugar cane qualitiy in a 11.oz semi-linen.
hard to find, like all Japanese workwear.
a visit at mister freedom in L.A. would certainly be worthwhile.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, here it is again! For those of you that joined vente-privee last time, get over there now. LVC is back on there and once again it's the cheapest I've ever seen. It's F/W 2012. I just went on a shopping spree. There is plenty left it seems, but it sells out super fast.
For those who haven't joined, here's my personal invite link:
http://vptoday.com/13tj1yh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points