Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, the last thing we need is yet another chinstrap chambray, but this one with a club collar is pretty cool:

pPOLO2-7446586_lifestyle_v330.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the heads up on the kid sizes at the Gap. My wife picked up the boy a chinstrap shirt and the jacket. The jacket was $13 and change.:D
avi1k.jpg

avi2v.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Tell that lil' fella' I think he looks very cool!

And 'Hi' to you and the whole Fam'. :)

Thanks Gene and Feraud. Your compliment will carry alot of weight with him Gene. He already makes me show him all your picture posts so he can bite your style:D

volatile

A-List Customer
Lefty said:
I hate you. That's awesome. :eusa_clap

Thanks! I had to double take at the BIN price on the listing! Luckily my saved search kicked in only an hour or so after it was (really badly) listed. :) Just checked some Japanese sites and it's still on sale for 20,000 Yen!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
volatile said:
Wooh! Just snagged a BNWT Mister Freedom shirt that retailed at about $300 for less than $50. The seller was selling it on behalf of her boyfriend; his loss, my gain.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I'm assuming that is now her EX boyfriend!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
volatile said:
I'm inspired... just found these pics of a guy who put liberty cuffs on his...

[imghttp://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1096/libertycuffsm2.jpg[/img]

[imghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4438/libertycuffsm.jpg[/img]

Zissou posts on SF and SuFu, and has quite a few amazing Mr. Freedom pieces. He customizes much of his stuff, and when he can't find it, he makes it. He and guys like Roy (of Roy's jeans, of which I hope to pick up a pair sometime soon) are some of my internet heroes.

volatile

A-List Customer
Lefty said:
Zissou posts on SF and SuFu, and has quite a few amazing Mr. Freedom pieces. He customizes much of his stuff, and when he can't find it, he makes it. He and guys like Roy (of Roy's jeans, of which I hope to pick up a pair sometime soon) are some of my internet heroes.

Yeah, I've just spent an hour going back over the Mister Freedom thread at SuFu... Zissou's totally stylin'. I've been drooling over the MF pea coat from last year, but it's terrifyingly out of my price range.... here's hoping for some more rash girlfriends!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy