Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
When I last checked it was down to $39.00. The 201's in tan and black are really marked down too, but not the raw denim.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
IMG_5269.jpg

Lucky Brand Chambray shirt, never heard of the brand before.. it's a comfortable shirt.. wearing and working in it the last couple of days (!?) I'd like to buy a Buzz Rickson or a Sugarcane repro someday..

mattfink

Practically Family
Thanks guys! I wear a L and it fits perfect....18 1/2 shoulder and 23 chest. A little short, but I am 6' 4" tall, so that's no real surprise.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Can anyone comment on the sizing of Lofgren chambray scalloped workshirts? How's the quality? in other words, are these shirts worth the dough?

-edit-
Forget about the quality question, I've read some posts on Lofgren workwear.. it's considered very well made good quality clothing.
Forget about the price-issue: I'm happy to support anyone in need, and right now, in Japan, it's quite obvious that businesses there could use a little help (and offcourse I'm helping myself to a good shirt.)

Leaves only the question about sizing, I'm a tall guy, would need at least 26.5 inch shoulder to sleeve and 20 inch shoulder to shoulder.. XXL?

Last edited:

mattfink

Practically Family
Here's the measurements for an XXL off eBay:

Chest: 23.5 inches (armpit to armpit)
Length: 32.5 inches (neck seam to bottom)
Sleeves: 26.25 inches (shoulder to end of cuff)
Shoulders: 20.5 inches (across the back)

It's actually a dead on L in my opinion at 23.5" across the chest. That's quite long for the arm measurements too.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Here's the measurements for an XXL off eBay:

Chest: 23.5 inches (armpit to armpit)
Length: 32.5 inches (neck seam to bottom)
Sleeves: 26.25 inches (shoulder to end of cuff)
Shoulders: 20.5 inches (across the back)

It's actually a dead on L in my opinion at 23.5" across the chest. That's quite long for the arm measurements too.

Thanks Matt.. I'm tall 'n slender.. which means, in my case, I don't have a very impressive chest haha, so, a 23,5 across the chest should be a good fit!

I'm so close to spending a lot of money on Lofgren.... (cap, workshirt, hunting-vest)

mattfink

Practically Family
They could use the dough over there in Sendai! Speedway is in the heart of the area hit by the earthquake. Luckily 90% of his stock escaped damage.

DoubleXX

One of the Regulars
Thanks Matt.. I'm tall 'n slender.. which means, in my case, I don't have a very impressive chest haha, so, a 23,5 across the chest should be a good fit!

I'm so close to spending a lot of money on Lofgren.... (cap, workshirt, hunting-vest)

-I just bought a pair of 30s/40s-style workwear trousers from Speedway...damn pricey but I'm sure they'll be killer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats