Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am an illustrator and I love clothes. But even I can say that this is moronic. The Illustrations aren't even "good" They look like made with a cheap photoshop filter with added outlines.

If there would be lookbooks in the style of the old Fellowes Illustraions...well, this would be great. But for the catalog they should stay with good, clean photographs.

repeatclicks

Practically Family
This site is live as of today!! Unfortunately, they seem to have gone the J. Peterman route with illustrations rather than real pictures. GAH!

Yuck. If Jack Spade was drunk and 12 years old, he would approve of this website. Come on lads and ladies at Levis, pull it together!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm loving this:
0.99699300%201314772776_Fairisle-V-Sweater-Biking-Red.png

Er, I mean THIS:
large.jpg

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
They are about $189 right now with the sale.

Still 189$ is a lot of dough... Is there anyway to get jeans that look like the 501 1933 model for around 100$...
I am a bit short on budget (100$ was the amount I was looking to spend for a pair of jeans, since I need one badly...), but I want a pair of these real bad, they have belt loops and suspender buttons!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner