Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
Pretty soon they will start doing $300 repros of late 90s Levi's stuff. All of those jeans look like the crap you find at any Value Village anywhere. Werent the orange tab Levi's their cheaper made in Canada lines? Why are they reproducing those?

potemkin_city_limits

One of the Regulars
The only things I like are the red "Good Guys Wear Levi's" crewneck and the green one but I wouldnt pay $175 for one so I will just wait until they show up on eBay in a few months.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
While vacationing in California this past weekend, Resortes and I visited Mister Freedom. What an experience! Just handling these garments was pretty special, and the selection is overwhelming. We left empty handed (the prices start at around $150), but just to see this stuff in person was pretty mind blowing.

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
While vacationing in California this past weekend, Resortes and I visited Mister Freedom. What an experience! Just handling these garments was pretty special, and the selection is overwhelming. We left empty handed (the prices start at around $150), but just to see this stuff in person was pretty mind blowing.
:eeek: I would have bought something.:) Wearing a size 48R jacket leaves me out of his clothes anyway. I love that they only make smaller sizes that makes it easy on me.

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
here's a workshirt I aquired recently from a charity shop quite expensive for me at £2.50 but I liked it, not sure of age or maker as no labels present , pretty sure it's cotton though?

339ohl3.jpg
9fo5tl.jpg

m8ivjo.jpg
qnv0n9.jpg

ta4fpi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff