Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistol 5X Beaver Size 7 1/4

Razzman

One Too Many
For sale, Resistol 5X beaver. Silverbelly, wonderful condition, clean and ready to wear. This was a conversion. A new wide ribbon and binding ribbon was professionally added by Buckaroo Hatters. Lining in clean, and has a plastic waterproof liner in the crown. Asking $100 shipped within the CONUSA. Please feel free to ask any questions. PM with any interest.

Size: 7 1/4
Brim: 2 5/8"
Color: Silverbelly
Ribbon: 1 5/8"
Binding Ribbon: 5/16
Crown Height: 4 3/4"
Interior leather sweatband: 1 5/8"

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

Razzman

One Too Many
Price drop! $80 shipped in the CONUSA.:D This is good until Sunday 11/9 then it's off to eBay!

Gentlemen, this hat can be worn right out of the box!

French

Familiar Face
beautiful hat, naieve question

Hi Razzman,

I hate to admit this in public, but I'm fashion challenged. What colors (I wear business casual for work) would/could work with this hat?

thanks,
French

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
French said:
Hi Razzman,

I hate to admit this in public, but I'm fashion challenged. What colors (I wear business casual for work) would/could work with this hat?

thanks,
French

French, that hat would work very well with many colors from blue to gray to khaki to brown to green. That's a fine looking fedora. If you're interested, may I suggest you grab it. I'd take it in a heartbeat, but I am quite hat challenged at the moment.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
French, I have to agree with BobC's statement:
BobC said:
. . . . If you're interested, may I suggest you grab it. . . . .
This one's a beautiful hat. I would have nabbed it if: (a) it were my size; and (b) I hadn't already blown my hat budget for the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters