Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rest in Peace Colby Jack

jwalls

Vendor
We all have lost a friend in Colby Jack. Lord, bless his family in this time of bereavement. Our prayers are with you.

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Condolences to CJ's Family and Friends...

72399595.jpg

Rest well, friend.

Woodfluter

Practically Family
Very sad news indeed. He was a fine gentleman as all who corresponded here can attest.
May his family take joy from remembering his life and friends.
- Bill

W4ASZ

Practically Family
It had occurred to me more than once that I should drop below border with Florida, track Colby Jack down to say hello, and buy him a slice of pie and a cup of coffee. I do wish I had known him personally.

My sympathies to family and friends, here and outside the Lounge.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Let me add my sympathy also to a good man......

I too would like to think that there is a large Fedora Lounge above where we will all meet again .....

Gromulus

Practically Family
I never "knew" Colby Jack; I believe he stopped posting here before I joined but I did read his thread posts while I was a lurker.

God bless him and his family.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I have just heard of this by reading the thread title. Rejoice in peace, Colby Jack. I pray for his family, that they may find comfort, and continue to uphold and incorporate his virtues into their lives.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Man, I was just thinking of him recently too, wondering how he was doing, the last I had heard he was on a road to recovery. Very sad new indeed and he will be sorely missed. Rest well Jack.

Cheers.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner