Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Review - My Bill Kelso Durable One Star Leather Jacket

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Good info there and nice to see reviews of jacket we do not see as much here. Must have been fun taking those photos in shops with the hankerchief tied on! Creative idea, but I think around these parts it would draw a good bit of suspicican.
that's digital add-on, I prefer not to show my face and focus more on the jackets.
As they are using the same model, I bet you agree that it is wiser to have a try before you pay for the best. And that is how a comprehensive review comes.
But I would write another review on my leather jackets on my next post. Which are all mine and bought. So keep check on my updates.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Thats a great looking jacket. One note on the sleeves, if you arent riding, the longer sleeves are annoying. Ive been trying to get some wear on my langlitz and the sleeves are down to my knuckles. They cover to my wrist when im reaching for apes, but theyre annoying when im not. If i zip them, my wrist is getting the weight of the whole sleeve, shoulder, and some of the body. If you dont ride youve got the safer pick.

I've been wanting to hear more about this jacket ever since BK released it and that has been awhile. So thank you for writing this down! Really informative, especially the comparison with other makers. I'm surprised to read you don't like Fine Creek as it looks like a really nice jacket from the photos and not something I'd expect to hear about a jacket at a $2K price tag but what can I say, never handled one.
FourSpeed's take on the jacket looks fantastic too!

Gotta say, though, as good as it fits you, Schott fits you best.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I appreciate your review even though I am not persay interested in a Bill Kelso at the moment, and like Monitio mentioned the comparison to other makers of the same design is great. I will revisit if and when I become interested in obtaining a Perfecto style jacket. Nice effort
cheers

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If possible, how about some side & rear shots of you in the jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
If possible, how about some side & rear shots of you in the jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure
PWYTJtS.jpg

SSfo1n6.jpg