Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Revolving Restaurants

Talbot

One Too Many
The only one I've been to is Reunion Tower in Dallas. Three levels - an observation deck, a restaurant, and a bar. The restaurant (back when I went) was Antares - the food was fine, but extremely overpriced. Now it is a Wolfgang Puck restaurant and I've heard it is pretty good. The bar level was pretty happenin'.

Very nice view of downtown Dallas, and the revolutions were so slow I don't know how anyone could get motion sickness from it.

Antares wasn't bad, but agree it was overpriced.

I had an inner ear problem at the time and was very aware of the motion - didn't help my appreciation one bit.

They should put a restaraunt in the Japanese Gardens in FortWorth. Beautiful....

tuco1963

One of the Regulars
ive been to the eagles nest at the hyat regency in indianapolis its nice but you pay for the atmosphere other ground level clubs are a better entertainment bargin

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I think I went to one in Memphis when I was there for the 1978 Liberty Bowl. Or maybe I was in just a normal restaurant and it was me who was revolving.

AF
No, there was one in Memphis on top of the Union Planters building downtown.
Great way to see the city, unless you have vertigo.
Then lunch doesn't seem like a good idea. :D
Sadly I believe this closed down because of funds.
Must have been heck on the waitress, to find the right table once the food came out.

No, there was one in Memphis on top of the Union Planters building downtown.
Great way to see the city, unless you have vertigo.
Then lunch doesn't seem like a good idea. :D
Sadly I believe this closed down because of funds.
Must have been heck on the waitress, to find the right table once the food came out.
It was easy on the waitresses. They just waited for you to come around again. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn