Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rhinestone Brooches and Pins

Josephine

One Too Many
My stunning success with the elephant pin has gone to my head and I've decided to put these brooches and pins up for your consideration. They also came from my great grandmother's jewelry box. Each of the item is $15.00 and that includes shipping.

This pin is gold tone and has light blue rhinestones. It is approximately 1.5" by 1.25"

ButterflyFront.gif
ButterflyBack.gif

This pin is silver tone and has light green and purple stones. The stones are not cut. It is approximately 2.5" by 1.25".

GreenPurpleFront.gif
GreenPurpleBack.gif

SPOKEN FOR - This pin appears to be Mother of Pearl with "Mother" written out in gold and a small gold heart with a blue rhinestone on it. It is 1.75" long.

MotherFront.gif
MotherBack.gif

I can take checks or Paypal. PM me if you're interested, and thanks for helping out! :)

Josephine

One Too Many
This pin is a gold four leaf clover with a green mineral in the middle of the leaves. It's about 2" by 2".

CloverFront.gif
CloverBack.gif

This isn't really a pin, the back is a fold over clasp with small teeth. it's a dark gold tone with green glass. It's diameter is about 2.5".

RoundGreenFront.gif
RoundGreenBack1.gif
RoundGreenBack2.gif

I can take checks or Paypal. PM me if you're interested, and thanks for helping out! :)

Josephine

One Too Many
This pin is silver tone and has white rhinestones. It is approximately 2.5" by 1"

SprayFront.gif
SprayBack.gif

This pin is gold tone with red rhinestone ornaments and a white rhinestone star. It is about 2" high with a base of 1.25".

TreeFront.gif
TreeBack.gif

PENDING - This pin has white rhinestones and a silver tone frame. It is about 2" by 1".

WhiteFront.gif
WhiteBack.gif

PENDING - This pin has a deep blue rhinestone with, IMO, a touch of purple to it and a gold tone filigree frame. It is about 2.25" in diameter.

TriangleFront.gif
TriangeBack.gif

Josephine

One Too Many
This bracelet, much to my dismay, has a stone missing. If anyone who is already getting something would like me to include it in their package, to be used for pieces or if you can repair it or whatever, I will.

PurpleBraceletFront.gif

Taken, Pending.

Smuterella

One Too Many
Josephine said:
This pin has white rhinestones and a silver tone frame. It is about 2" by 1".

WhiteFront.gif
WhiteBack.gif

This pin has a deep blue rhinestone with, IMO, a touch of purple to it and a gold tone filigree frame. It is about 2.25" in diameter.

TriangleFront.gif
TriangeBack.gif

I want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko