Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rhythm Riot!

CherryBombRock

Familiar Face
Hey
I was just wondering if any of the UK/Europe girls are going to Rhythm Riot this year? It'll be my first year going and I can't wait! I'm making lists of the clothes, shoes and bags I'm going to take but I still reckon I'll fork out a fortune whilst I'm there on a few 'extras'!
xXx

KatieD

New in Town
Rhythm Riot

We'll be exhibiting at the Rhythm Riot (whatkatiedid.com), but my word of advice is not to go too crazy buying stuff before and at the event as they have a great vintage car boot sale on the Sunday morning. Ignore the official start time of 10am (or 11am - I'm not sure which) and get there an hour earlier and you'll find an amazing range of goodies, mostly at very cheap prices. I normally buy a minimum of two dresses at the boot sale plus a few other things (actually the dress I'm wearing in this picture is a Riot boot sale find - it was £5!) Don't miss it!

Oh, and the dressiest night is Saturday - so save your best dress for then.

Katie

CherryBombRock

Familiar Face
I'll be sure to check you out then - I love everything on your site, however my bank manager would be sure to disapprove!
Thanks for the tip about Saturday night - I would have thought it would be Sunday night that was dressier, especially with the 'Mexican' theme this year!
Some other friends who have been many many time before have told me about the carboot - I just thought that it would still be expensive. We'll get there early then...if my body will allow it!

Salv

One Too Many
The ladies going to the Rhythm Riot may want to get in touch with nightandthecity who will be there. There's a seperate thread in the Events folder. I'm pretty sure he'll be playing with one - or more - of the live acts this weekend.

GOK

One Too Many
CherryBombRock said:
:eek:fftopic: Hey - nice to, kinda, meet you in person at the Candy Box! Unfortunately I think I was a bit dizzy and blown away that you'd made your dress that the photo I took of you didn't come out[huh] (some of the pics are now on the Candy Box site and mine - http://www.myspace.com/cherrybombrockphotography
Hope to see you at the next one tho!
xXx

Such a shame about the pic - still, I'm sure there'll be plenty of other opportunities. I'm not sure why my dress was so surprising - I've made scores of them in that style! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner