Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riders Room (Hamburg) Break In

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Riders Room in Hamburg was broken into last night. All of their Aero stock was stolen. Only Aero.

If anyone in Germany is offered any discounted or cheap Aero jackets please notify us immediately.

Thanks,

Holly

fukigen

Familiar Face
sorry to hear that. how come people can do that...cannot understand how stupid some people are.

I am not in Germany, but it may also be a good idea to watch e-bay (.com or .de) about aero jackets, to see if they dare sell them. (and so catch them)

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Riders Room in Hamburg was broken into last night. All of their Aero stock was stolen. Only Aero.

If anyone in Germany is offered any discounted or cheap Aero jackets please notify us immediately.

Thanks,

Holly

It might be worthwhile to list the inventory of which models, colors, and sizes that were stolen on the forums so that we can be on the lookout and alert you if something appears on our radar since there are not that many Aero's offered on any resell venue worldwide.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
It might be worthwhile to list the inventory of which models, colors, and sizes that were stolen on the forums so that we can be on the lookout and alert you if something appears on our radar since there are not that many Aero's offered on any resell venue worldwide.

Great idea, I'll try and get this from them.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
All of their Aero stock was stolen. Only Aero.

Thanks,

Holly
Makes you wonder, Why just a few jackets? OK they are worth a fair bit, but all the other stock left?
J

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
I guess this was an "order". Pity, I always wanted to take a closer look at Aeros at the Riders Room. Seems that I will have to wait until they stock up again... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran