Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rodd & Gunn Reacher Jacket-Casual Harrington jacket in Italian cotton

Mainspring

Familiar Face
I am selling my Rodd & Gunn Reacher jacket in XS (fits chest 35-37). If it looks familiar, Tom Cruise wore this jacket in the latest Jack Reacher film.

Worn only a few times, so like new condition. Smoke-free home. Sells new for $348, asking $190.
  • Slightly distressed Italian Fabric with PU coating for worn-in look
  • Dual snap closure collar
  • Fully lined with taffeta lining and polyester padding
  • Premium silver metal YKK zips
  • Water Repellent
  • Cuffs with concealed press studs
  • Internal pocket
Stock photo:
XmBhMGm.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/Xm347

Thanks for looking!

Antoniorey

New in Town
Hi.
I would like to know if the jacket of the following link is still for sale?
Greetings.
Antonio

Mainspring

Familiar Face
Sorry Antonio, this jacket is no longer for sale. I apologize for neglecting to mark it as such on this forum until now.

Antoniorey

New in Town
Thanks for your answer.
I would like to ask you some questions about this jacket.
- What is your height and measurements? I ask you because if I buy it in the official store I would like to make the right size.
- Why did you sell it? Did you feel disappointed with the purchase?
- Where can I buy it? Could you give me some web address?
A cordial greeting.
Antonio

Mainspring

Familiar Face
I'm 5'11" 135lbs. I ultimately decided to keep it after I wore it on a recent trip and rekindled my love of the jacket. I do recommend the jacket, it's just that I have too many in the closet. The jacket has just the right amount of "grit" to it and it really looks sharp. It's a nice weight too...not too hot, not too cold.

I bought it online at www.roddandgunn.com, but it seems that Nordstrom stocks it as well. Good luck.

Antoniorey

New in Town
Oh, tank you.
My friend measures a little more, but he likes tight jackets. I think you are a bit shorter, nonetheless. Would you have a picture in which you see it with the jacket and if it is adjusted or not ?, is to get an exact idea since I do not know if your size could be the XS or the S and I live in Spain and I do not want Make a mistake with the size.
Thank you for your help.

Antoniorey

New in Town
I think that with the information you have given me, it is enough.
Thank you very much for your help.
A cordial greeting.
Antonio.

Mainspring

Familiar Face
This jacket is back up for sale! I've received an early Christmas present and must make room. Askin $190 OBRO!

Thanks everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran