Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory Sizing

Raoul Duke

New in Town
Morning all,

Contemplating pulling the trigger on a "Rogue Territory Supply Jacket" in "Ridgeline Grey" but a little unsure of my size. Anyone have any experience? How do they compare to other similar jackets in terms of fit? As a reference, I wear an M-sized "Filson Tin Cloth Short Cruiser" and an S-sized "Pointer Brand Chore Coat." I prefer my clothes to be more on the fitted side of things.

Thanks in advance!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Morning all,

Contemplating pulling the trigger on a "Rogue Territory Supply Jacket" in "Ridgeline Grey" but a little unsure of my size. Anyone have any experience? How do they compare to other similar jackets in terms of fit? As a reference, I wear an M-sized "Filson Tin Cloth Short Cruiser" and an S-sized "Pointer Brand Chore Coat." I prefer my clothes to be more on the fitted side of things.

Thanks in advance!

I have two RT Supply Jackets (Black and Denim). In both instances, the published specs suggested that a Large would fit me best and, in both instances, I ended up trading the Large for an XL. Thus, my experience is that the jackets fit slightly smaller than one might anticipate based on the published specs.

Raoul Duke

New in Town
I have two RT Supply Jackets (Black and Denim). In both instances, the published specs suggested that a Large would fit me best and, in both instances, I ended up trading the Large for an XL. Thus, my experience is that the jackets fit slightly smaller than one might anticipate based on the published specs.

Thanks for reply, Superfluous. Good information to know. Do you happen to have any experience with Filson's Short Cruiser jackets or Pointer Brand's chore coats that might help me compare?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for reply, Superfluous. Good information to know. Do you happen to have any experience with Filson's Short Cruiser jackets or Pointer Brand's chore coats that might help me compare?

Filson's Short Cruiser jackets are too short for my taste. I have never tried on a Pointer coat.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I have a Filson short cruiser in tincloth. It's long for a short jacket - 27 inches. I'm six two and 185 pounds. I have an extra-large but I could fit a large too. They shrink a bit when washed or soaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou