Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Role Club Engineer Boots Black Horsehide CXL Size 8.5

Docxm

Familiar Face
Hi all,

So I recently picked up a pair of second-hand Role Club Engineers in Black Horsehide CXL size 8.5, completely blacked out build. The seller had only worn them 2 or 3 times before deciding they weren't for him (I know, right???). He had told me they would fit me (9.5~ brannock, 9E in Red Wing, 9 in Lofgren), however, they are the tiniest bit too short (like less than a quarter size short). I tried keeping them on while sitting around at home, but they haven't relented at all, and I don't think I'll be able to wear them actually walking around unless I had them relasted/lengthened, which sort of defeats the purpose of Role Clubs. So, I'm offering them up here before anywhere else. They would fit someone who wears an 8.5 in Red Wing or an 8 in Viberg 2030/Alden TruBalance, in my opinion. They are basically like-new condition with next to no creasing or heel/sole wear. I'm looking for $1000 shipped. Pretty hefty discount for some of the best boots on the market, and you get to dodge the 1.5 year wait time. Come grab a pair of Role Clubs!

Imgur Album of all photos: https://imgur.com/a/i1DdUIE

nIHJPpy.jpg

o7xTm0V.jpg

m2sQMFt.jpg

XAhArb7.jpg

tP55Rp0.jpg

Ug2suRjg.jpg

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
Wow, Brian the Bootmaker! Too bad they don't fit. I watch his resoling videos all the time, he does excellent work.

BootNerd

New in Town
Hi all,

So I recently picked up a pair of second-hand Role Club Engineers in Black Horsehide CXL size 8.5, completely blacked out build. The seller had only worn them 2 or 3 times before deciding they weren't for him (I know, right???). He had told me they would fit me (9.5~ brannock, 9E in Red Wing, 9 in Lofgren), however, they are the tiniest bit too short (like less than a quarter size short). I tried keeping them on while sitting around at home, but they haven't relented at all, and I don't think I'll be able to wear them actually walking around unless I had them relasted/lengthened, which sort of defeats the purpose of Role Clubs. So, I'm offering them up here before anywhere else. They would fit someone who wears an 8.5 in Red Wing or an 8 in Viberg 2030/Alden TruBalance, in my opinion. They are basically like-new condition with next to no creasing or heel/sole wear. I'm looking for $1000 shipped. Pretty hefty discount for some of the best boots on the market, and you get to dodge the 1.5 year wait time. Come grab a pair of Role Clubs!

Imgur Album of all photos: https://imgur.com/a/i1DdUIE

nIHJPpy.jpg

o7xTm0V.jpg

m2sQMFt.jpg

XAhArb7.jpg

tP55Rp0.jpg

Ug2suRjg.jpg
Are these masterpieces still up for sale? Hopefully BootNerd (;^{>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member