Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rounding Jack

John Galt

Vendor
Yes, indeed. Especially if sold at a fair price. The problem is that the tools that are generally available are very expensive because they are either collector's items or heirloom quality tools. Well made functional & affordable tools would surely find a ready market.

humanshoes

One Too Many
Thank you, gentlemen, for all the kind words of encouragement. I've decided to make a few of these tools for sale and post them in the classifieds. If anyone wants to order one or all of these tools please pm me. I'm unsure as to what contitutes a fair price on these tools so any suggestions would be welcome.

Last edited:

outsidebear

New in Town
All depends on the part of the country I'm in. Western US, usually get a compliment or they don't pay attention at all! ha
Back east a western hat often raises eyebrows, some of interest, some of surprise, some of huh?, but most have been met with politeness.

outsidebear

New in Town
I posted some pictures of rounding jacks in the Photos of hatters tools, will post some here as well, hope that's ok. rounding jack photos April 2014 003.JPG Rounding jacks June 2011 014.JPG rounding jack photos April 2014 001.JPG Rounding jacks June 2011 012.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran