Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL Engineer Boots 13D - almost new, $400 shipped!!

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all,

I bought these RRL Engineer boots about a month ago, and I liked them so much that I bought another pair. Now I have realized that I don't need two pairs, so these are up for sale.

They are a size 13D, and as others have noted, they fit a little narrow, and when new, the shaft can be rather narrow. However, the great thing about these boots is that the necessary stretching has already been done for you! These now pull on with relative ease, and the foot has even begun to relax some.

I have worn these out of the house about 5-10 times, and they are in like new condition. The leather is extra thick, but quite supple, and the grain on these is just beautiful. The leather is much thicker than even my White's or Wescos. There is zero wear on the soles and heels, and there are no scuffs or cuts. They have a rich smell of leather. They feature leather midsoles and thick Vibram 705 composition half soles with matching heels, vintage style brass roller buckles, and long instep straps with pointed Chippewa style tips.

Take a look at eBay, and you will see that the boots with this finish are going for $700.

I am asking $400 shipped to the CONUS.

Here are some pictures from when they were brand new - I will get some new pics up soon so you can see that they still look exactly like this.

RRLMurdockEngineerBrown02.jpg

RRLMurdockEngineerBrown01.jpg

RRLMurdockEngineerBrown11.jpg

RRLMurdockEngineerBrown05.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav