Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sad jacket post of the day...

Stand By

One Too Many
The thing is, Craig actually looks like Mr. Bowie!

But the thing is, we've all become so accustomed to Sloan's avatar (and the high frequency of its appearance here on TFL over the years), that we have come to immediately associate him with Mr. Bowie!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
But the thing is, we've all become so accustomed to Sloan's avatar (and the high frequency of its appearance here on TFL over the years), that we have come to immediately associate him with Mr. Bowie!
Sloan/Craig, is a bloody great bloke. Don't worry about him. He will be fine.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
CYdt4gFWcAEHeXh.jpg

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Was watching the BBC4 series about music moguls, producers and PRs, and there are some fantastic photos of Bowie wearing the jacket.

Edward

Bartender
Hey, Shane got new teeth man!

He actually did! I think he was wearing dentures for a while (which improved his voice, having heard him live before and after), but last year they did some implants work on him, and he has the equivalent of a full new set of teeth. Follwing in Bowie's footsteps, of course - I think he was one of the ealy Brits to have theirs completely revamped in the US?

^^ Could be - Bowie didn't get as bad as Shane did, so I'm not sure. But my son has been a big Pogues fan for years and I remember him sending me a pic of the new choppers and it was pretty funny. Man, he was in bad shape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass