Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Same Jacket Different Color Which One Would You Choose

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Just curious, If you had to choose which jacket would you keep, black or brown?
I don't have many black jackets, and I think I like the brown one better, not sure why.

IMG_4423.jpg
IMG_4428.jpg

This is the absolute worst and I’ve faced this dilemma before myself. There is no right answer. But I’d keep (and prefer)the brown, particularly if they fit the same.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This is the absolute worst and I’ve faced this dilemma before myself. There is no right answer. But I’d keep (and prefer)the brown, particularly if they fit the same.
Pretty much exact same fit. The black may be 1/2 inch longer and has no storm cuffs. I am considering removing the storm cuffs on the brown one anyway.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
I'd go with the brown one. Both are beautiful, but the brown has more charm. Maybe I associate the style with the color, or it's just I don't have many brown jackets, so when I see a cool one, I really like.

Both for sure. Keep’em and let the occasion and color of flip flop determine which you pick for the night.

Gun to my head— black. It’s the coolest, baddest color. Everyone knows that.

Seank

A-List Customer
Oh man. I can never make these decisions. It’s why I have like 10 jackets in my closet and just ordered 2 more. I really need to thin the herd myself.
I am partial to black. If I only had 1 leather jacket, no question, it would be black.
But that style really looks great in brown. What are those…Aero original Hercules?
I think with regards to this style and if you have another black jacket in the quiver…I’d keep the brown.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Oh man. I can never make these decisions. It’s why I have like 10 jackets in my closet and just ordered 2 more. I really need to thin the herd myself.
I am partial to black. If I only had 1 leather jacket, no question, it would be black.
But that style really looks great in brown. What are those…Aero original Hercules?
I think with regards to this style and if you have another black jacket in the quiver…I’d keep the brown.
They are GW Hercules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk