Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Same Jacket Different Color Which One Would You Choose

scurvyfreedman

Familiar Face

steve u

A-List Customer
Keep both...but if I had to sell one. I'd keep the Brown. With the contrasting richness.
Your GoodWear 's are so nice I don't think I could sell any . Hawaii or not.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
200w.gif

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Well, the "right" answer here is to order a third jacket -- Cordovan!

However that Brown has some cordovan shades to it, and I love how the light plays on that gorgeous leather!

The black is very nice too, however for this pattern, the brown and it's natural color / texture variation just makes it come alive to me.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the input from everyone, this has been a fun conversation. After spending a really quality day at the beach with the black one, wearing it into the cool night time doing some great star gazing, I decided to pass it along.

I ended up breaking even on it, which is nice, and it went to someone who I think is really going to enjoy wearing this beauty. Hard to let go of it, but I just have too many jackets to handle.

Here is some photos of the farewell wear: It will give me pleasure if the owner enjoys this jacket and posts some pice.

Thanks again everyone.

Peace,

David
IMG_6719.jpeg
IMG_6742.jpeg
IMG_6744.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112