Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Santalum Boondockers in Horween Roughout - 45, 11.5D

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Santalum Boondockers in Horween natural roughout on raw cord sole in size 45 / 11.5d. This the same last used by Pigeon Tree for their collabs. Looking for $225 shipped CONUS.

I picked these up second hand (and wore then only 2xs) so I don't have the original box.
santalum1 (2).jpg
santalum2 (2).jpg
Thanks.

kederan

New in Town
Hello,

I may be interested in these. I'm trying to get an indication on how broken in they are. Can you provide some pictures of the sole and foot bed of the boots?

I want to make sure these will fit me. Would you mind measuring the length of the sole and the width?

Last edited:

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Hello,

I may be interested in these. I'm trying to get an indication on how broken in they are. Can you provide some pictures of the sole and foot bed of the boots?

I want to make sure these will fit me. Would you mind measuring the length of the sole and the width?
I'll see what I can do when I get home.

kederan

New in Town
I appreciate you uploading the photos. I think these are going to fit me. These look to be a brannock 12 D.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ