Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 370 Duke, Espresso roughout unlined, XL

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
$425 Shipped CONUS. International buyers please contact for shipping quote.

Schott Duke in Espresso, kind of a cross between dark brown and snuff. Not a lightweight suede, it's a full grain roughout. The Duke unlined oiled rough out cowhide suede trucker jacket features shirt collar, zip front, two lower front pockets, upper zippered pocket with chain pull, side metal shank button tab adjustments, and sleeve cuff closures.

Condition is virtually new. I bought it a few months ago, maybe a half dozen wears. Will come with the original tags (unattached). Roughout shows wear quickly but marks simply brush away. No damage or odors.

For reference, I wear a 46 in Aero BR, 46 RMC J100 and 46 in ELMC Californian.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs. I was 5-10lbs heavier when I bought it. Fits well at either weight.

Chest 24.5"
Sleeve 26" measured straight
Front 23.5"
Back 27"
Shoulder 20"

DSC09952.jpg
DSC09953.jpg
DSC09958.jpg
DSC09959.jpg
DSC09961.jpg
DSC09962.jpg
DSC09965.jpg
DSC09966.jpg

Last edited:

GW KY

Practically Family
I love mine in large, the lighter color.
Honestly would probably buy this if it was a large, roughout kicks ass

Glws

Mrfrown

One Too Many
I really like mine in the lighter tan, but this dark “espresso” looks great. If I had been able to pick at the time I’d have probably gone with this color.

It’s been such an easy jacket for me to wear, it pretty much replaced my denim jacket for most activities. It’s also a lot easier to avoid the whole Canadian tux look which personally I don’t prefer.

GLWS!

westportrich

One of the Regulars
Any chance you could put up a fit pic or two and your general size. Personally it would help me in making a decision thank you.

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
@patrick_b any chance you can add a measurement across the shoulders. From seam to seam..
thanks,

For reference, I wear a 46 in Aero BR, 46 RMC J100 and 46 in ELMC Californian.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs. I was 5-10lbs heavier when I bought it. Fits well at either weight.

Shoulder measures just a hair under 20".

IMG_5333.jpg

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for adding the shoulder measurements.. not the right size for me unfortunately.. Good Luck with the sale

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
I haven't had much experience in warm weather TBH. I typically wore in with a long sleeve button down and it didn't seem any warmer or cooler than a similar weight jacket. My guess is that the lining or lack of lining doesn't make a huge difference unless it's insulated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ