Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

schott 641HH fit? too tight?

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Harlock was probably reffering to a full grown up man. teenagers don't buy 1000$ jackets. If you pick 40-50lbs between 30 and 60 years old you need to eat less or stay off the sofa.

How many men do you know who weigh less at 60 than they did at 30? Probably not too many. 40-50 pounds of weight gain may be a bit extreme, but generally humans pick up weight as they age. It isn't until way late in life that we begin to wither away and actually get smaller.

xOUTLAWx

One of the Regulars
How many men do you know who weigh less at 60 than they did at 30? Probably not too many. 40-50 pounds of weight gain may be a bit extreme, but generally humans pick up weight as they age. It isn't until way late in life that we begin to wither away and actually get smaller.

Many do pick a little weight but enought to make a jacket useless need a drastic addition since everything is cut roomy these days. I have to say that where I live peoples in general don't have crazy weight either.

the 40-50 lbs was a bit extreme only to illustrate a point and stay PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24