Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 641XX

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
The Schott 642 is also an awesome jacket that’s only produced for the Japanese market. Basically 641/141 with a trucker style collar. I’ve been tempted a few times but just didn’t trust that their size 44 would match the U.S. production measurements.

sberger

New in Town
The Schott 642 is also an awesome jacket that’s only produced for the Japanese market. Basically 641/141 with a trucker style collar. I’ve been tempted a few times but just didn’t trust that their size 44 would match the U.S. production measurements.

Yes it is. I really love the leather used on these jackets. Gives them an almost luxurious feel.

FWIW, my jacket is a size 34. I'm 5'7 and 136lbs and take a small usually, and took a chance on this one given it was being sold at a good enough price for the risk. As you can tell, snug but what I consider a comfortable fit.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Smart move, since it almost certainly doesn't. I've seen size 42 Schott Japan jackets with a P2P of maybe 40, size 38s that run small on 5'1 guys with a 34 inch chest, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy