Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 660 leather jacket xl /44

stringer

One of the Regulars
This jacket is in beautiful condition. It has been very lightly used. The length of this model is 28 inches, while other cafe jackets have a 26 inch length. There are four exterior zippered pockets and one internal pocket without a zipper. This is more casual jacket and not really a practical motorcycle jacket because of its longer length and it is not very heavy leather. I really like this jacket, it looks great on me, and feel regret as I write this add, but am selling to buy a jacket I can ride in. The retail price on SCHOTT's website is $670, asking for $350 shipped to lower 48 states, rather not ship overseas.

Measurements

Armpit to Armpit when zipped (straight across the front) 24"
Shoulder seam to Shoulder seam (straight across the back) 19.5"
Shoulder seam to bottom of cuff on sleeve 26"
Bottom of Back collar to very bottom of jacket 28"

stringer

One of the Regulars
Cyber Monday deal I will take $300 shipped if paid via paypal gift option or pay fees by 9 pm Monday

stringer

One of the Regulars
I missed out on my opportunity to buy the jacket I wanted, but I will leave this for sale for $300 shipped CONUS

stringer

One of the Regulars
Going to hold firm at $265 shipped Conus
May consider shipping international if you pay all extra expenses and tell me how?

stringer

One of the Regulars
GTD I received your you got mail in a conversation but there was nothing at hotmail
My replies to you show up in my inbox. I am getting your conversations, not sure you are getting mine.
Send me your phone #
Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy