Schott Men's Sheepskin 2B-3 Jacket (Large, Sale/Trade)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jbartonjennings, Mar 6, 2021.

1. jbartonjennings

jbartonjennings New in Town

Hi there everyone. Been looking in on this forum for almost a year now, and I finally became a member. In that interim, I've acquired a Schott p613S (Large), a 184SM and this here 2B-3 that I now have up for sale/trade. I'm on the hunt for an Aero Bootlegger, Hooch Hauler, Highwayman, ANJ-4, B-3 or any other jackets I don't yet know I like. Think I'm in the neighborhood of 44 in the 50's style jackets and 46 in the others.

Anyway, this 2B-3 is brand new, with tags. It's never been worn. Waited too long to return it, and now here we are. It fits just fine, it's just that I don't really have occasion to wear it. I live in Seattle, I'm a carpenter and an EMT, and I have no real time to vacation to the snow. I'd have more use for a robust jacket for day to day, on weekends and on my motorcycle for 3 seasons of riding.

Schott measurements are as follows, from one of their representatives:
    27" back length
    20.5" across shoulder
    36.5" sleeve
    25.25" pit to pit

Feel free to write with any questions or offers for trade. I'm still learning about all these styles, how to know what size I wear, etc. At the end of the day, there's no substitute for trying the damn thing on; alas, that's harder to do during all this.

Selling on ebay for $805 right now. It retails for $1360, so this seems like a fair deal. I'd do $825 shipped to anywhere in the states.

Here's the ebay link:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/143960019403

For trade reference, I'm 6', 205 lbs (athletic build), chest measures 45" relaxed while wearing a light thermal layer.

7677AD2B-F5BC-4F2F-8988-5B631DA3E203.jpeg AB6BE822-C32F-49CE-9794-910C9E76658B.jpeg 0D92A9AC-A956-4485-8E24-668B187A4F91.jpeg E3AE70DE-5E7C-4899-B04F-4A551C71A449.jpeg

Ric. likes this.
  2. jbartonjennings

Lowering the price to $775 shipped within the states. Inquire about overseas shipping if interested, please!

3. jbartonjennings

bump! anyone interested? starting to feel like the black sheep of the shearling party...!

4. jbartonjennings

Lorda mercy, y'all! how about $700 out the door?

5. J Utah

J Utah New in Town

Very nice color combo by schott , my size and id be very very tempted.
    GLWS

6. jbartonjennings

thanks for saying that; it's beautiful in person! someone will eventually give it a good home, i'm sure...

7. jbartonjennings

8. jbartonjennings

LAST CALL! $500 plus shipping. Brand new, unworn, with tags!

9. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead Practically Family

starting to wonder if maybe we've saturated our focus group here. Lots of nice jackets don't sell. Seems like unless it's the higher end Japanese brands or something very unique, not getting any bites.

This one is too big for me, otherwise I'd be really tempted even though I live in Los Angeles and already have a B3 LOL. I guess I'm just a sucker for a good deal.

jbartonjennings likes this.
  10. jbartonjennings

well thanks for those words! the lack of responses had me questioning my taste for a moment! i thought for sure that i'd be able to recover some funds or trade for something more useful for me, but perhaps you're right about the winnowing interest in anything other than those classes of coats you mentioned. regardless, it's a great jacket for someone who will wear it, and it's a savings of almost $900. i'd almost buy the damn thing all over again at this price!