Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Style 626

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
I just found style 626 in size 3XL my size for a crazy low price. The only thing is it is very wrinkled?
Wonder how to take the wrinkles out? Could use some advice.

Attachments

• IMG_5446.png
    IMG_5446.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5447.png
    IMG_5447.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 109

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Stack some heavy jackets on top of it and leave it for a while. I had success flattening the wavy zippers by just putting the wavy zipper jacket on the bottom of a stack of heavy jackets and leaving it for a while.

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
I bought a wrinkly old Schott 141 a year or so ago. I put it on a good hanger and brought it in the bathroom and hung it up while I was in there taking a shower. While it wasn’t a miracle cure, the steam and the heat definitely improved things. On one particularly bad spot, I put a nice smooth book on it with a little extra weight on it. Because I wasn’t in any rush to wear it, it was kind of a fun project.

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
I bought a wrinkly old Schott 141 a year or so ago. I put it on a good hanger and brought it in the bathroom and hung it up while I was in there taking a shower. While it wasn’t a miracle cure, the steam and the heat definitely improved things. On one particularly bad spot, I put a nice smooth book on it with a little extra weight on it. Because I wasn’t in any rush to wear it, it was kind of a fun project.
All great helpful information that I will try doing that. Thank You.

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
Thank You fellow members.
I received the 626 Schott Jacket. I lucked out the pictures the seller posted looked much worse than the jacket in person. No need to do anything about the wrinkles.
Just touched up some Color wear on the sleeve ends with Doc Baileys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner