Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scrunch up your jacket sleeve?

It looks good on a leather shirt. Something I can confirm since I wear a leather shirt. It's just like on denim shirt.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I loved the 80s, had a crazy good time in high school. I remember scrunching up the sleeves was the big look back then. Even the kinda weird dress jackets that were cropped, almost like a waiter's jacket - you guys that were there hopefully know what I'm talking about - everyone wore them with the sleeves scrunched up, to school dances, etc.

Edit - hang on, I found a pic online, the yellow and brown jackets in the sewing pattern pic.

80s jacket.jpg

Anyways, not for me these days, and certainly not with a leather jacket. That said, @Navatsea you've got you're own unique style going on and you know how to rock it.

hmm, I have fond memory of 80s, the the toys were amazing, the anime cartoon were great, costume were futuristic, everything turned into cyborg, ninjas were cool , horror movies were scary, Mike Tyson was scary. I don't really understand why a lot of people pick 80s as the bad apple of all the decades

And the music was fun.

I saw the final rooftop battle of Enter the Ninja recently. What a great movie.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
On a peripheral topic I was thinking it might be interesting to start logging sleeve length when new and then with 6 months of creasing. Maybe determine how much proportional length you might lose in various leathers. Sort of crazy but i haven’t been sleeping well. This came to me around 3:30.

willyto

One Too Many
On a peripheral topic I was thinking it might be interesting to start logging sleeve length when new and then with 6 months of creasing. Maybe determine how much proportional length you might lose in various leathers. Sort of crazy but i haven’t been sleeping well. This came to me around 3:30.
I can say that more than sleeve creases what affects the length is the elbow stretching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider