Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sean Combs

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
254352.jpg
20040714_p_diddy.jpg

images249765_sean_combs.jpg

matei

One Too Many
While I'm not a fan of his music, good on him for bringing elegant dress to the forefront.

Feraud

Bartender
I own two of his Sean John dress shirts. They have French cuffs and are well made.
The only minor flaw is his signature/logo on the right sleeve button area. I prefer my name there. :)

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Feraud said:
I own two of his Sean John dress shirts. They have French cuffs and are well made.
The only minor flaw is his signature/logo on the right sleeve button area. I prefer my name there. :)

Market your own brand of shirts, Feraud! Better yet, perhaps there should a Fedora Lounge brand, with custom suits, shirts, ties, etc., all repro. Maybe that's MK's plan after the glasses and mugs are done :)

Brad

We could even do singet rings and be like some of the other fraternal organizations. You have to know the handshake to get a discount. :p
How about Fedora Lounge Letter openers, pens, pencils, Date books, refridgerator magnets and---obviously---hat pins? :cool2:

Regards to all,

J

P.S. I forgot to say that I like the window pane pattern suit and the white dinner jacket look. The second one looks too shiny and cheesy. ;)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Sean John's (Or whatever name he is today) suits feature working sleeve buttons, which give the impression that they were custom made. Those that I saw in Filene's wearing vintage inspired: a single-breasted with peaked lapels and a double-breasted with a vest in a bold windowpane pattern. It was very nice stuff, and they have bright yellow, blue linings. They are really something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21