Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seeking Advice on Yellow Gold Gemstone Rings

DanielPetmr

New in Town
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a yellow gold gemstone ring and could use some guidance. I've been admiring the timeless elegance of yellow gold, but I'm uncertain about which gemstone would complement it best.

I've considered sapphires, citrines, and even yellow diamonds, but I'm open to suggestions.

My main criteria are durability, brilliance, and of course, a touch of uniqueness. If you have any experience or insights regarding yellow gold gemstone rings, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Whether it's personal anecdotes, gemstone recommendations, or advice on where to find quality pieces,

please share your thoughts.

DanielPetmr

New in Town
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a yellow gold gemstone ring and could use some guidance. I've been admiring the timeless elegance of yellow gold, but I'm uncertain about which gemstone would complement it best.

I've considered sapphires, citrines, and even yellow diamonds, but I'm open to suggestions.

My main criteria are durability, brilliance, and of course, a touch of uniqueness. If you have any experience or insights regarding yellow gold gemstone rings, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Whether it's personal anecdotes, Yellow Gold Gemstone Rings recommendations, or advice on where to find quality pieces,

please share your thoughts.
Thank you in advance for any help

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
A Thailand blue topaz was once mine and intended for cut and set flat yellow gold signet momento
Queen's service. For some reason it lay inside a desk forgotten foundling and gifted away.
A pale blue. Subtle, understated yet elegant stone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner