Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seersucker on sale...

Feraud

Bartender
carebear said:
As requested.

MyBuddhaBelly.jpg

DoctorCool.jpg
Looking good Carebear.

Today I was checking out notched and peaked lapel seersucker jackets from J.Press. A local Salvation Army had them for around 10 dollars, labels attached.
I had to pass on them because I cannot work the seersucker look.

Jovan

Suspended
I don't think I could, either. I'd feel too much like an ice cream man. Not saying any of you would look like one, but... it's personal comfort is all. I'm at home in subdued colours.

Ugarte

A-List Customer
You don't know me.

scotrace said:
Just back from Penneys. They had one left - 40 short. :( ($19.95)

Had to interject my first post here. I keep meaning to put together a more sociable introduction, but I've been lurking here for weeks.

At any rate, I took myself and my two kids to a concert in Lubbock, Texas Wednesday and we popped into JC Penny's to pick up a suit for my 11 y.o. son for a family portrait we're planning. I wandered over to the Men's suits section and laid hands on a blue striped seersucker jacket in my size for $15.

I celebrated the purchase by letting my daughter pick out a couple of shirt/tie sets.

Can't wait for summer. :)

Mark

troyd

New in Town
There is a men's store in Charleston SC....M. Dumas on King Street that sells good (IMHO) quality seersucker suits as well as poplin suits. Off season, you can get them for ~100. Excellent family owned/operated place. I've bought a few of thier suits over the years and they have held up very well.

Cheers,

Troy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany