Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling 2x SB Roadster in 44, Aero Teamster 38, Aero Barnstomer 40, Vanson CHP 40-42

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
So, you are long and tall eh. Thanks for the measuring lessons. I need all the help I can get. Lets see In my language sleeve length 26.5 inches, body length 26.5 (back length from collar seam to hem?), Pit to pit 24 inches. Those measurements should fit me more or less. I like the sound of teacore. So its a bit of a beast at horween 3 oz. horsehide, but it looks nice, and I could put on some new 22 oz jeans while breaking in the jacket just to even things out. :) Okay, 400€ is about $470 US +-.
Sound right?

Will you take 375€ shipped. I'm in California. Lets talk.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Here are the pictures of the arms on my HBD. Some of the length comes from the shoulder on the jacket being longer than my actual body.

I put a piece of tape with the bottom at 3cm. from the bottom of the tape to the end of the sleeve. I've got extra length.

IMG_3202.JPG
IMG_3197.JPG
IMG_3199 2.JPG

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
IMG_3199 2.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG
IMG_3197.JPG

The bottom of the tape is 3cm from the bottom of the sleeve. Some of the length comes because the shoulders of the jacket drape over my actual shoulders, but not much. I got room.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
i have been playing around with rolling up the cuts. interestingly they roll up 3cm and sit right at my wrist.

IMG_3205.JPG
IMG_3204.JPG

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
bump;

btw if any Mod sees this, would be nice if the title of the thread could be reduced to the CHP and the Barnstormer, as the rest is sold

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Hey Jacketjunkie

Every time I plug in the DHL code I get:

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 8.56.23 AM.png

No numbers with USPS, so all I can do is ask them if they have seen my leather jacket.

I am sure it will show up evetyally.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Solved via pm, thanks for the free bump! :D Vanson CHP and Aero Barnstormer still for sale. I wore the Barnstormer the other day, it's a lovely jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo