Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Several Hats for Sale

stylinfedoras

New in Town
Hi everyone,

I am overloaded with hats and wish to move a few of them along to a new home so I can buy a few more for myself that I would like better. Bought most of these a long time ago when I was desperate to find anything I could wear.

I don't want the hassel of listing them on ebay so here is my offer all the following hats for $30.00 and I will ship them for free.

First up a F.R. Tripler & Co in a dark chocolate brown a 7 3/8 in size a very nice hat but too small for me to comfortably wear.

DSCN1041.jpg

DSCN1022.jpg

Next up a Davis in light brown and a 7 3/8 in size also a nice hat.

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

Next up a Knox Fifteen in a very light tan color and 7 1/2 in size has moth work on bottom of brim and on hole on top near the rolled edge. Not really noticable when wearing.

DSCN1010.jpg

Next up a Stetson Homburg in silver in 7 5/8 in size with what appears to water staining on two places on the edge binding. Other wise a clean nice hat with little wear.

DSCN1006.jpg

Next up a Borsalino in Grey in a 7 1/4 Size. Crown shows much reseting of the crease could also use a cleaning but still a nice hat.

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

Next up two Nordstrom Panama Staws in size Large a perfect 7 1/2 only showing one in the pic.

DSCN1024.jpg

That's about it I know I am a new member here but you can check me out on ebay under "obliquepen" to see my feedback. I have about $400.00 in all these hats so you are getting a good deal. Contact me via email to let me if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff