Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Several Size Size 13 Spectators

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Clearing out some spectators that don't get as much wear as my others. Perfect time for a spectator sale. PM me if you're interested. I have plenty more in size 12 and 13 if there is more interest. Prices are posted but I'm also open to trades. I'm always interested in 30s-50s vintage clothing. Im a 44-46 in a suit. I'm a 38 x 32 in trouser size. I prefer at least a 13in rise. I'm an XL in vintage casual shirts. I also have a great tailor, so I'll still be interested even if you have anything close to these sizes and have room to be let out.

I'm also always in the market for spectators (sz 12-13).

First are Peal & Co. Black and White captoe spectator. Labeled size 13. $170 shipped

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
The next two have been posted before but I thought I'd include them on this spectator specific thread.

Italian-Made Suede /Calfskin Half Brogue Oxford Spectator in burgundy/oxblood marked 13D. $275 shipped

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Perfect in time for Summer are a gorgeous pair of SJC Spectators in Acorn and canvas. They are absolutely amazing but just a tad too big for me so they have only been worn to try on. They are no longer selling this size on the site, so here is a chance to get them. They are stamped as a UK 12 which is a US 13. I can't stress enough how great they look in person. I'll let them go for $320 shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto