Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shadow for light brows?

SkullChick

New in Town
usually girls with blonde brows don't have much hair so if you dye it darker it might look weird, so I'll say to either leave it that color, wax or pluck it to shape it and use light but visible eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in or shave it off and paint the brows

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
I do not recommend shaving since the eye brows may never grow back the way they use to be. I do not dye my hair. However, here is what I do to fill in my eye brows. You can start with a light brown eyebrow pencil (Cover Girl is a great brand) and a light brown eye shadow any brand will do fine over the pencil (the lighter the brown the better otherwise it will look fake.) I get more control when applying the eye shadow with a eyeliner brush. You can get a cheap eyeliner brush at your local CVS or Walgreens. When applying use light strokes over the brow, just enough to fill inside your brows so they look natural and not empty. Then to set the brows I like to use a large blush brush and apply a light coat of Coty Airspun power over the filled in brow. And lastly brush the brow(s) lightly with a brow brush.

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
^^ I concur with MissNathalie. I love CG's pencils and they have a light brown that I used to wear before I went a little darker to match my hair color on my head that I know would work for blondes. I also fill in my brows, brush over them lightly with a brow brush and then powder in with Coty and brush again. Glad to see I'm not the only here that does that! :) But definitely do not shave!! Even over plucking can cause regrets down the road when the hair doesn't grow back.

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
I agree with Jane and Nathalie and would like to add Maybeline has really nice pencils (2/package). Milani has a really great eyebrow compact with 2 shades, a highlighter and little brushes. It comes in light (I use this one, I'm a med. golden blonde) and medium which might work for you. Next time you are shopping checking Milani and see what you think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo