Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sharp hats

Daddy D

New in Town
I recentlly inherited a Sharp hat, it has the original box and never been worn looks new, it was given to my father in law as a gift back in the early 60's he never wore it, and thats how I came into possesion of it. Any idea what this thing is worth or who would want it. Thanks.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge, Daddy D!

I'm not familiar with Sharp hats (perhaps someone else here is) but a description and photos would help. Someone here might be interested in it. Size can be important in determining value--wider brims and/or larger hat sizes tend to bring more on the market. Check out eBay.

Sounds like you're not into hats yourself. Take a look around at some of the discussions. Who knows, maybe you'll get bit by the bug yourself!

Regards,
Tom

Daddy D

New in Town
Thanks, I am not sure how to post pictures on this site, and if I post my email address would they think I was spamming? that would be easier to do that way.

RPeers

One of the Regulars
To post pictures you need to host them on a photo site like photobox or flickr. Also you may not have privileges to post pictures on here till you post some more?
insertimage.gif
just click on this icon when you post your response and put the pictures address in the field that pops up.

Other than that measurements and colorful descriptions will help most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner