Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shipping Back to Aero from the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

A-List Customer
I'm a noob on here so my thoughts can easily be discarded by the more veteran members but I have to say, can't this just be left alone at this point. Everyone that wants to has had a say (or several) and now it's just back biting. Aero have stepped in and pretty clearly stated their position and now it's a matter of customer/company direct communication and this thread should just be put out to pasture.

schitzo

Suspended
@ Feraud, I'm sorry you feel obliged to crack the whip. Indeed you are right to keep a tight rein on us, we need that,
@ Devilish, don't even worry about jumping on your high horse. You are right too - the jockeying for position has gone on too long.
And as you say, there is patently no use flogging a dead horse. I agree this thread is fast approaching the finishing posts.. but 'out to pasture'?
Personally I'd send it to the knackers yard, as even the very act of just suggesting people calm down and say nothing more is enough to spur some members on. In fact as soon as I read those words I knew there were some among our number just chomping at the bit..
At the end of the day I suppose the old adage rings true, and that whilst you can lead a horse to water you cannot make it drink!

I'm out

ForestForTheTrees

One of the Regulars
Additional philosophical pontifications and opinions on customer service on how Company A is run and how Company B should conduct their exchange polices have contributed to the muddying of the waters of an issue that is already cloudy due to unfortunate practices by unscrupulous employees.

That's the thing. We don't actually know for sure that this situation came to exist due to unscrupulous employees. I don't mind trying to keep an open mind about this and can understand many here giving Aero the benefit of the doubt. But as has been pointed out by many others, that particular matter is for the court system to decide.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
@ Feraud, I'm sorry you feel obliged to crack the whip. Indeed you are right to keep a tight rein on us, we need that,
@ Devilish, don't even worry about jumping on your high horse. You are right too - the jockeying for position has gone on too long.
And as you say, there is patently no use flogging a dead horse. I agree this thread is fast approaching the finishing posts.. but 'out to pasture'?
Personally I'd send it to the knackers yard, as even the very act of just suggesting people calm down and say nothing more is enough to spur some members on. In fact as soon as I read those words I knew there were some among our number just chomping at the bit..
At the end of the day I suppose the old adage rings true, and that whilst you can lead a horse to water you cannot make it drink!

I'm out
...........dont give up your day job.....;-)

too much coffee

Practically Family
That's the thing. We don't actually know for sure that this situation came to exist due to unscrupulous employees. I don't mind trying to keep an open mind about this and can understand many here giving Aero the benefit of the doubt. But as has been pointed out by many others, that particular matter is for the court system to decide.

So if anyone has any updates to the criminal investigation and civil proceedings against the former MD, please share. Looks like Mark Moye is getting a free pass for his unscrupulous dealings. Just wondering about the subject of Aero's original statement 3 months ago.

Regards,
coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo