Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Short brimmed Fedora`s for sale - VS, Schoble, Optimo remake, Montecristi

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
I`m cleaning out my cupboard before winter, and am running out of space. I`m going to sell out my least or never used hats in order to free up some space.

All are 7 1/2`s LO (or close), hardly worn. I can arrange shipping to the US for $15-$20 if you can accept normal airmail. Other countries would be similar prices I assume. All are unboxed, hence the prices. Paypal only.

1. >>>SOLD>>>>>Art Fawcett pecan light, unlined, diamond crown, beaver, brim just under 2" - $120

2ndSeptember2010001.jpg

2ndSeptember2010002.jpg

2. Schoble, with new band, ribbon and brim edge by Optimo. Original lining. Brim 2". Feather removable. $120

2ndSeptember2010005.jpg

2ndSeptember2010006.jpg

2ndSeptember2010007.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
3. SOLD>>>>>Rabbit felt, remade by Optimo, dark green just under2"brim - $60

2ndSeptember2010003.jpg

2ndSeptember2010004-1.jpg

4. SOLD>>>>>>Montecristi - 300 WPSI, blocked by Art Fawcett, 2" - nice hat, just never worn - $80

2ndSeptember2010008.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:
Holy smokes! Great hats. These will go fast

Thought about this a lot, but what`s unworn and takes up space is better sold for a decent price to someone who will have the chance to use and appreciate them. Let`s see what happens...

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I'm happy that we don't share a taste for stingy brims. I'd be out the cost of 3 of those. These are great prices on great hats.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Montecristi is sold, and the Green one is being held, and free postage on the rest.

Blixa, I did`nt get the PM on the Art - better re-send.

FREE POSTAGE IN ORDER TO GET THE REMAINDERS SOLD....

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
ALL SOLD EXCEPT THE SCHOBLE. Sorry Blixa, someone beat you to it

OFFERS NOW ACCEPTED ON THE SCHOBLE. NOS and redone by Optimo...++$300 hat, 1940`s and unworn...now accepting offers with free postage...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany