Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show me your favorite jacket

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
You've got some mighty fine jackets gentlemen.
Here is my favorite:
Irvin from Aero, Scotland.
Aksel24okt2010003.jpg

cyrano

New in Town
New french member poping in for a quick hello
No doubt will be posting an aero HB on this thread in forthcoming months
Salut Gersende !

Jack

apba1166

A-List Customer
This is my favorite ever since I got it during a trip up/down the Oregon Coast last year, a Cascade from Langlitz.
IMG_1093b.jpg

This was my long-time favorite before then, one I got in Argentina some years ago, a carpinchon jacket from Casa Lopez.
IMG_1094b.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Earlier in this thread, I posted a photo of my favorite jacket. It is a '61 MA-1. I haven't changed my mind, but I've noticed that most folks seem to be posting their favorite leather jacket...so I'd like to show y'all mine. It’s a Goodwear A-1. John made it from some fantastic capeskin that he sourced a couple of years ago. This photo was taken when the jacket was new. I wish you could see it now. The leather has gained a ton of character and the drape is much better than shown here.
geoffjacket006.jpg

AF

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello Loungers,

nice to see all your beauties.

Here is my favourit: 1930´s LHB in a teriffic frontquarter horsehide. this photo was taken on the first day. the jacket looks even better now.

5376172187_770738b469_z.jpg

Thank you all for shearing your photos.

gancho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto