Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us a Christmas picture of yourself

Marty M.

Vendor
Thank you Barbigirl.

Barbigirl said:
Marty,
What a great shot of your kids. I love how you added in their sports equipment. My daughter has "green braces" right now too!

Thanks Barbigirl. It's great when you're kids have a passion for something. By the way, I remember seeing pictures of your girls in another thread, they're beautiful girls. Merry Christmas.
Marty Mathis

Maxwell DeMille

A-List Customer
robert_picardo_hawks3.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Wow.

LaMedicine, thank you for posting those beautiful pictures. I'm not ofton treated to traditional Japanese Kimono's. Everybody looks so wonderfully festive. And you look absolutely stunning. This ranks as one of my favorite postings I've seen on the Lounge. Thank you.
Marty Mathis

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Marty, thank you for your compliment. (If someone starts me talking about kimonos, I'm not going to be able to stop.;) )
I loved your store front displays. I must visit your store if/when I'm in Minneapolis, and find something for DH and other male members of my family.

Jovan

Suspended
I love a woman in a kimono. :eek: I want to wear one, but I think I need to be Japanese to pull it off. :eusa_doh:

Looks like a wonderful spot. I shall someday visit Tokyo (and perhaps give you a visit there while I'm at it).

All my Christmas pictures can be seen on my blog. :)

Marty M.

Vendor
Age old question?

MK said:
On my way to the big family gathering:

mk_christmastime07b.jpg

Hey, I know that Guy. MK, are you answering the age old question: Collar points inside the Vee, or outside the Vee? Carefull what you say or do, cause Polo Ralph is probably watching. I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas my friend.
Marty Mathis

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Here is me with my babies on Christmas Eve...my girl is 19 and my boy is 7, almost 8. I am wearing my favorite vintage Christmas apron and saddle shoes, even though you can't see them! My earrings are 50s era poinsettias and the necklace is a 30s celluloid treasure. I made the blouse.
We had a good night. :)

MeKids1.JPG

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Wonderful pictures LaMedicine--thanks so much for the close-ups of the fabric!

You look like you could be your daughter's sister RHRH--I love your earrings especially.

Is that a vintage blouse SSB? I love the ribbons in your hair too.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Marty M. said:
Hey, I know that Guy. MK, are you answering the age old question: Collar points inside the Vee, or outside the Vee? Carefull what you say or do, cause Polo Ralph is probably watching. I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas my friend.
Marty Mathis

Ralph has a lot more money than yours truely. He can do what he wants. Regardless I will wear mine out. Besides...no one is watching what middle-aged magazine publishers wear....do they?:eek:

Speaking of middle-aged guys......where is your photo Marty? Just posting the kids isn't going to cut it, bud. :whistling

Murph351

One of the Regulars
imoldfashioned said:
I've posted this before, but in the spirit of the season I give you Dayton's Department Store in Minneapolis....1972:

santa.jpg

Why I'm wearing a summer dress in the middle of a Minnesota winter I have no idea.

Wow! My grandmother would take us every year to see Santa at Daytons.
I've got to look through the old photos but I'm pretty sure I've got one of the same Santa:D

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Murph351 said:
Wow! My grandmother would take us every year to see Santa at Daytons.
I've got to look through the old photos but I'm pretty sure I've got one of the same Santa:D

Oh, please look--that would be too funny!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
FedoraGent said:
I wonder if LadyDay and Nonchalant want me to post the pictures from our Christmas get together at the 'Gent house.

Hmmmm..

FG.

I don't know if they want you to post the pictures, but I do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats