Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their hats!

In honor of Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson's birthday today, January 21, 1824. It's hard to find photographs of Jackson wearing any headgear other than a Kepi but there is this photograph as a younger man. No beard, so young, blue uniform, doesn't appear to have the missing fingertip yet, this photograph was probably taken around the time of the Mexican-American War 1846-1848.

2zsqrty.jpg

No, don't think so. I'll check online for it, YouTube maybe?

I like his hats on him but those shovel fronts don't work for me.

PS on edit: just checked YouTube & it has several listings for the full movie. I'll enjoy watching that. Thanks for the tip!

I think you"ll enjoy it. Can't do the shovel either.

I think you"ll enjoy it.
Watched it last night & really enjoyed it. What an adventure that must have been & one each of those young men will remember for their lifetime, whether they remain friends or not! 159-160 days. I even got a little misty eyed when Val talked about his son & when he left the boys. Val's hat I liked best was the gray/brown open crown; really looked good on him.

Anyone wanting to watch it can watch for free here:

http://tamiltheater.com/unbranded-2015-hd-720p-full-movie-watch-online/

Watched it last night & really enjoyed it. What an adventure that must have been & one each of those young men will remember for their lifetime, whether they remain friends or not! 159-160 days. I even got a little misty eyed when Val talked about his son & when he left the boys. Val's hat I liked best was the gray/brown open crown; really looked good on him.

Anyone wanting to watch it can watch for free here:

http://tamiltheater.com/unbranded-2015-hd-720p-full-movie-watch-online/

Glad you enjoyed it and the same thing happened to me with Val. I've read some on the wild horse population and the dilemma created between them and the ranchers using the rangeland and the costs associated with the round ups and maintaining the horses in long term holding facilities and I couldn't begin to answer how to address those problems. Adoption is not working and a 20% annual growth rate wouldn't be sustainable, even if it wasn't shared land.

Watching 38 Feathers and enjoying it. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy