Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you have Crafted!

My first sewing project for the new year. My step DD said she wants one in her size.:)

maggiea1.jpg

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Lady Day, that is lovely and the red lining is perfect.

RetroBabydoll, yes there is plastic covering the cards and the bag, I did'nt put any on the one I made as it was a trial run. It's a hard plastic so I don't know yet where I'll get it from.

Cherry_Bombb. I would love to see when you find them.

Kim_B

Practically Family
Once again I've failed to create something truly vintage (even though the idea of these have been around for ages...)

Infant of Prague prayer chaplet, made with sterling silver chain and findings, and Topaz and Crystal Swarovski crystals.
IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Kim_B

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Kim, that chaplet is just lovely! Have you made rosaries, too?

I haven't made any yet, but I've had several requests for them...only probably seems to be when I tell people the price they get squeemish!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Kim_B said:
I haven't made any yet, but I've had several requests for them...only probably seems to be when I tell people the price they get squeemish!
I don;t think people realize the cost involved when you use quality items to make jewelry. My sister and eye made earings for a craft show a few years back using Bali Silver and Swarovski crystals. I ened up giving alot of them away as gifts because everyone loved them but didn't want to pay. [huh]

leaette

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
I use a scarf tucked under my hair to fill my snoods :rolleyes:

Thats a great snood! Man, I wish I could knit/crochet.

LD

thanks. :)
when i look at your sewing, i say the same thing

Man, I wish I could sew clothing.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Gasp! sooooo cute Leaette!!!:eusa_clap I just found that one too, my mama's gonna help me with it tonight! How long did it take you?

And to think I almost bought a PDF version from someone on ebay, before I found it!:eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80