Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your birthday suit. The birthday thread

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
40's notch lapel birthday suit (photo)

Wore this BIRTHDAY SUIT yesterday (Jan 8th), to celebrate my 'coming of age!' (again-and-again-and again..).

Nice little TOWN CLAD number that I recently bagged in the states (it's a 3pc 40's single breast, notched label..etc, etc). This pic was taken on the outskirts of LA whilst vintage hunting with John in Corvina and reminds me of the pub we'd just been in with the nut shells on the floor! [huh] Good pint though.

This suit is dark brown with a light khaki stripe to it, and is lovely material, great condition and my first notched lapel (believe it or not - as I tend to go for DB's).

IMG_5435-1.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I turned 62 on Christmas eve. Had been on Amtrak all day, so I didn't look like much, so no pics. I had Happy Birthday sung to me in English, Polish, Rumanian and Sign Language.

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
I would show you my birthday suit!

But, I think a fellow on here, wouldnt like that lol.
Mine is April 26th 1985, I share the same Birthdate as carol Burnett, and also Lucille Ball died on that Exact date april 26th 1989.... I was 4 lol
Here's a Picture from last year with my Deco Mom
l_48e7d6a1177e4180d3ccf7be2ebc8186.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24